April has gone so fast. When I am writing this entry, there are still a few more days, but this post is going down faster because I will be travelling on the first days of May and I wanted to show you what I’ve seen through my lenses during this past month.
It’s been a beautiful month, sunny, rainy, moody spring weather and I loved every minute of it.
Meetings, first iced coffee of the season, first walks in the city centre, get-togethers with friends, daffodils, some trips [in and out of country], beautiful light, gorgeous flowers, amazing people. Just to sum it up.
1. Half of our magnolia is white for a couple of years. The other half stayed yellow. [we're patiently waiting for the purple one...]
2. Instameet – Bucharest. More here.
3. Driving through the city on a pretty Sunday. 4. Getting home exhausted a lot this month. Let’s not make a habit out of it, shall we? 5. Gorgeous flowers from the garden. Waiting for them all year. 6. Dirty windows after rain. Foggy days after migraines. 7. My favourite photo of this month. Seen it from the bus. [so so so want that sign that says "bookstore"! :)]
8. Gifts are welcome.
10. Pretty early Vienna meeting. 11. I managed to forget my office keys so I had to take a detour through the old city to kill some time before someone else will be in the office. Managed to get a fancy coffee, people watch, do some planning, some writing and take some beautiful photos. [Stavropoleos Church]11. Write your own story. Again and again and again until you got it right.
12. My phone takes good photos, so I took it out for a spin lately and I am impressed.